Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pooper Scoopers, damn it!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I stepped in dog SHIT in the fucking grocery store parking lot tonight.
    Does anyone want to even try to begin to understand what's wrong with that statement?
    Bloody fucking pigs! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    I need HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *snakes up to sweet pea and hugs her from behind*

    Sorry to hear that babe, but be thankful you didn't step in it INSIDE the store!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Giggling with watery eyes....
    I REALLY NEEDED THAT....
    Thanks, FB!

    You rule!

    g'nite.. it is time to end this day! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leave it to Jaye to be there when someone needs a
    hug..

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] how sweet!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Luna my sweet your back !!
    OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *snuggles up to SweetPea in her bed and gives her a big hug*

    Gee, these feather pillows sure are comfy...

    SKNXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo, I get snuggles?
    WAY COOL!

    So how've you been luna?

    Birdie... don't forget you still owe me that happy meal damn it.... and I want a GOOD toy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    *hugs the sweepy*

    shit I wonder if she's still around to hug?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •